Monday, January 26, 2009

My first $opi's are on the way!!

Ok, so I'm a little late in jumping on the bandwagon, but I'm very excited none the less. My mom ordered me three of the $opi's, and they should be here in a couple of days, (if only my nails would grow that quick). I love new polishes, because there are very few colors that I wear repeatedly, and let's be honest a girl can never have too much polish, or shoes (but that's a different story). The three colors on the way:
Madame President:
(I was hoping to make this my inauguration mani, but better late than never :)
Next up is, special request
I've been looking for a peachy coral color that won't make my pale skin look sick, and hopefully this will look as good in person as it does online. (fingers crossed)






And last but not least: The infamous Metro Chic
I'm thrilled to be finally getting this one, I love smoky colors and this is sure to be one of my favorites.

No comments: