Thursday, March 12, 2009

Mini-haul, swatches, and mani-pedi of the day.

I've got lots of pics for you today readers. Yesterday the dh and I made a trip to walmart, and I picked up these beauties.
Left to right: kiss me there, spit fire, strapless and dreamy.




Here they are swatched on one of my nail wheels, (with and without flash):



Finally my notd. While watching antm with mom, I picked spit fire for both my fingers and toes. On my fingers I used my usual basecoat, borghese magnetico, then one coat of misa strawberry wine (a sheer pink), I followed that with coats of spit fire, and one coat of poshe. (I've put my seche to the side for now, I feel that the poshe dries shinier) The toenails are basecoat, 3 layers of spit fire, and poshe.








































































































































No comments: