Friday, October 9, 2009

Notd updates...

It's been almost a month since I last posted and I have some pics for you. First up is a nail polish I picked up in the halloween section of walmart, it's a small green bottle with no name. This is two coats with my usual base coat of salon sciences instant artificials, and seche vite top coat.
On a recent trip to rite aid, i was shocked to find that they finally got in some new nail polish displays! There was a sinful display, it looked like a summer display (in october!), and I picked up bianca, I love pinks, and this fit the bill:

I got this idea from one of the blogs that I follow, cynful nails. She does an amazingly gorgeous gel glitter gradient mani. This is my attempt at it:






I used one coat of salon sciences instant artificials. Then 3 coats of RBL locavore, with each coat starting closer to the tip than the last. I then used another coat of salon sciences instant artificials, in an attempt to get the gel look. I topped it all off with a coat of seche vite. The pictures did not turn out that great, but irl it doesn't look too bad for my first try!





No comments: