Monday, January 4, 2010

I'm going a little crazy in the new year!

Ok, so I've bought 5 bottles in the past 2 days, but they were all under $5, so that doesn't make me too out of control right? I was out with the husband at Kmart over the weekend and ran into a new display of wet n wild polish. The bottles are round with little black tops, and the colors are all right up my alley, lots of pinks, reds, vampys, and coral! I picked just one to try out the new megalast formula. I love it, it's $1.99 but the quality is comparable to opi, (i'm only on day 2 of wear, so I can't speak for longevity yet) it goes on smooth and even. I picked up through the grapevine. Next up are some bottle pics, below is a pic of the new wet n wild, and a sally hansen xtreme called wet cement. This is another one I can't wait to try, i swatched it to my nail wheels over the weekend and it's so smooth and creamy!
Below are three more that I picked up sally hansen insta dri in mint sprint. Keep in mind I own two other insta dri's and hated the brush, but i'm gonna try again cuz this color is just too great. The bottle in the middle is pacific blue, I am not a big fan of blue polish, but this color was calling my name, lol. The bottle on the far right is "in the spotlight" it's a clear polish with silver holo strips in it. I've been getting into glitter more recently cuz it can easily save a smudged mani. If i don't have time to redo, I just add a glitter topcoat, and all smudges are camoflaged.







1 comment:

Paige said...

Great picks, those colors look lovely!