Monday, September 30, 2013

Atlantic city haul: nail polish and other stuff

Some stuff I picked up on my trip. Picked up a nuance nail polish in prickly pear, a deep green. Essie in no more film, a deep purple, and i cant wait to wear this one. Also picked up a rimmel duochrome, not sure if this is new or a really old leftover, but thought it would be nice for fall. At the j crew outlet i picked up a sequin polka dot t. Picked  up a nude michael kors bag. At a thrift picked up the orange j crew sweater, I already have so many skirts that will go with this! Also picked up some pictures and a dog bed at a flea market, a shoe magazine, and last but probably my favorite, I picked up a bunch of fall harnesses for my dogs. These are soft and quilted, they really look like little doggie puffer vests when they're  on. So cute!

No comments: