Wednesday, October 9, 2013

A couple of takes on the texture trend

Here are three textured manis I've done recently. The first is just a straight up textured mani. The color is julie g sugar rush. I love the textured finish of the julie g gumdrop polishes,  I can't say the same for the sally hansen sugar coats, which is an entirely different story.

My second take on the texture mani is a gradient. I used two julie g polishes for this one. The darker color is julie g sugar rush, the lighter color is tangerine dream. I didn't use sponges or anything for the gradient, the texture of the polishes helped it to blend seamlessly.

My third mani uses julie g tangerine dream and rimmel hot chilli pepper. I love how the texture and smooth shiny polish contrast when paired on the nail.

No comments: